God is continuously trying to communicate with us - if we don't recognize His voice its because we don't know how to recognize His voice. There are television signals being sent from many different TV stations all over the world, however, only when you turn your TV on will you have a picture on the screen. Likewise, we have to tune into the signal that God is sending us then we will receive direction.
- You have to challenge the boundaries in your pursued towards success.
- Raise your words not your voice. It is the rain that grows flowers not thunder.
- Trying to justify yourself against someone's opinion is a useless exercise.
- If you don't have a Good relationship with God you won't have a good relationship with life.
- Until thought is linked with purpose there is no intelligent accomplishment.
- Change alone doesn't bring growth, but you cannot have growth without change.
- Disappointment is the difference between expectations and reality.
- You cannot dig a different whole by digging the same one deeper.
- Its hard to see the picture while inside the frame.
- Dancing with the same crowed when things aren't getting done, can mean that you are celebrating a party that has ended.
As we journey in life we find ourselves learning, growing and developing. The methods God use for our growth towards our call in him are at many times beyond our human comprehension. Sometimes we feel as though we have missed God when in actual fact the lesson is learned. Most of the lessons we learn comes from not always understanding our Fathers ways and choices. When we get to a place of faith in him after we have done all to stand we have to bring ourselves to a place in celebrating what was, embracing what is, and hoping for greater to be. And just has God asked ABRAM to leave everything and gave him the promise. It was ABRAHAM who fulfilled the promise. This tells us that the person who gets the promise is always different to the person who fulfills the promise. What is it about your life that you don't? Does everything feel out of place even after you have received a promise from God? Like Abraham just Keep walking in faith towards your call. Because at the end you win! And at the end, you have life lessons for others to learn from and a story that will be shared to many!