Monday 27 January 2014

STAY CONNECTED

This pass weekend, I was at my sister's place. I saw that she has an IPAD. I took it, opened it up and found that it was downloading some stuff but never completed the download. The reason it was still loading was because it was not connected to wi-fi for the download to complete. So I decided to take the IPAD with me to my office, logged into the wifi connection.....Now what was loading started loading up to a point where it said, "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE". All it needed for the download to complete was for the ipad to be connected to the wifi. Not only did it complete the download, but I could now download way more stuff on the ipad simply because it was connected to the wifi.

That is the picture of some of our lives. God started doing some things in our lives...and it was loading...and loading...and loading but for some reason we've disconnected ourselves from His Presence, His Word, and His Love. God is saying this to you, "Whatsoever I started in your life I will complete, just STAY CONNECTED to My Presence so I can not only complete the download, but so that I can make downloads into your spirit as you STAY CONNECTED...If you draw near to me, I will draw near to you." God is asking for you to take the first step!!! So are you ready!!! Are you ready to complete your download???Are you ready for God to complete the work He started in your life? Through the mess...through the failures...through rejection...through dissapointment...through everything you might be going through, as you STAY CONNECTED to His Presence, a download of Healing, Hope, Joy, Freedom and breakthrough is taking place!!!!Only this time you will STAY CONNETED and find yourself living in the overflow of what God has promised...Why?..Because the DOWNLOAD IS COMPLETE.

Love Curt

No comments:

Post a Comment